Tuesday, February 6, 2007


I was starving when I ordered a cheeseburger from the local restaurant; it took 15 minutes to get here, longest 15 minutes of my life. When I opened the plastic cover the smell of the fire grilled cheeseburger hit me. I put some of my fries on to of the melt cheese to mix the flavors. My first bit was soft crunchy and oily all it one bit. I could feel my teeth mashing up the meat. As I went on eating the rest of fire-grilled cheeseburger I hit the lettuce, it was cool and refreshing addition to the flavors. As I took a sip of my 7up it washed all my food down. My last bit of my fries it was crunchy and potatoy a perfect end to my meal. After words I was left full and fulfilled.

1 comment:

Juggleandhope said...

Nick,

Could you taste the flame-grilled part? What kind of cheese? Any other toppings? How long did it take you to eat?